Coming back with a vengence - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Coming back with a vengence

Coming back with a vengence

The name is Haka, and I am semi newcomer to these forums. Long ago, after I started playing 3.5 I joined this site to play some pbp games. Now with the rise of fifth edition and all these great rpgs I thought it was time to come back under a new name.

I am just over your average gamer looking to tell a story with like minded individuals. I am willing to play anything but if I had a choice it would be 5th edition D&D, a game set in the Hyboria setting (any system!) and if at all possible perhaps even a game of Mummy: The Curse.

Unlike last time I hope to play a lot more games and actually cement myself in the community. It is a pleasure to meet you all and I can't wait to play some games with you. Or if anything we can talk about cooking cause that is of my hobbies as well.