Future Updates - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Future Updates

I had to vote for fiction because well i'm one of the ones writing and to let you know, I can't write at the moment. *tear* So yeah I'm sorry that I've let you down for this month.

I agree with Turtle, even though I wished to vote for all of the last four, I think PrC's would be fun to see more of, especial of one is thrown in to help with more bardic/diplomatic type characters, seeing as they seem to be the funest of them all to play
*cough* and because thats Sarra ;) */cough*

I agree with Turtle, even though I wished to vote for all of the last four, I think PrC's would be fun to see more of, especial of one is thrown in to help with more bardic/diplomatic type characters, seeing as they seem to be the funest of them all to play
*cough* and because thats Sarra ;) */cough*

I picked "Details about the world's history, cultures, NPCs, etc." mostly because I think that history makes a world but I think that while timelines are nice, history can be presented in any number of ways. For instance historical fiction is a great way to learn about fiction and I would love to see more of that. For instance, Lord Anki, I would love to see you put more historical Farland specific information in your stories. Articles and Adventures can also be great ways to present the histories of Farland.

I picked "Details about the world's history, cultures, NPCs, etc." mostly because I think that history makes a world but I think that while timelines are nice, history can be presented in any number of ways. For instance historical fiction is a great way to learn about fiction and I would love to see more of that. For instance, Lord Anki, I would love to see you put more historical Farland specific information in your stories. Articles and Adventures can also be great ways to present the histories of Farland.

MasterofMonsters and turtledunn, I am eagerly awaiting to see your new prestige classes that you mentioned. You did mean that you are going to try your hand at creating them, right? :)

MasterofMonsters and turtledunn, I am eagerly awaiting to see your new prestige classes that you mentioned. You did mean that you are going to try your hand at creating them, right? :)

not I. Im a power freak, im no good at making PrC's or anything else at that. And I believe turtle ment it same as me as well. That is, we wanna see Farland make more PrC's.