Um... Hi... I'm death... - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Um... Hi... I'm death...

It's a 'Mr. Death' or something. He's come about the reaping? I don't think we need any at the moment.

Oh no, i'm quite immune to clogged arteries. and yes, I know. No Reaping. lemme guess, he's got another GOoDF card, right? No doubt got it from Vox? *facepalms* I hate my job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReaper95 View Post
Oh no, i'm quite immune to clogged arteries. and yes, I know. No Reaping. lemme guess, he's got another GOoDF card, right? No doubt got it from Vox? *facepalms* I hate my job.
Then why not update your CV and start the fun of job hunting. See what's out there. Maybe you could try saving lives instead of taking them.

Do you know what happened the last time I tried doing that? Not pretty!http://wallpaper.goodfon.com/image/294493-1920x1112.jpg
Lets leave the saving to someone else, okay?

Why do you bring up the ball I threw in your honor when you said you were going to quit, every-time as an example of why you should not quit.

That once you throw your party it is generally less inclined to act as a vital meat shield/contingency warning device/leadership equipped pack mule team for you.