Jarlain's Characters - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Jarlain's Characters

Jarlain's Characters

I've been drawing D&D characters since I was a kid. It's been fun to start playing D&D through Myth Weavers and my inspiration for drawing characters has been sparked again. Here are a few, I may show more later.

Lix the Human Thief

Lix is sort of based on the Man With No Name, a western character in a D&D setting. These were done in ballpoint pen over pencil, with a touch of sharpie for shading.

What his face looks like.

And here's one of my female characters, Thime the half-elf Cleric wearing hide armor, just to spice things up a little. Done in pen and ink, then color pencil.

Lukeyon the half-elf Ranger

Lukeyon started with some awesome rolls, including 18/47 for STR. But he did have a 6, which I placed for his Dexterity. So he is very strong, but very clumsy and awkward. He's already tripped and fallen into a pond and tripped a waiter at a high class party with lots of high class Elves in attendance.

Pic 1 Pencil inked and shaded with ballpoint pen, shaded with sharpie.

Pic 2 Ink with colored pencil

Pic 3 Ink with colored pencil

Years ago I could draw my characters, but since them I can barely make a straight line without revisions. There are always a ton of people(like myself) who are on the lookout for people willing to draw PCs, maps, etc. Be ready for requests!

One day I aim to have an illustration of Imril.

This is Jarlain Folshoi, my 1/2 Elf (usually half-drow if allowed). For this campaign he had to suppress the drow side, so I gave him black hair with a white stripe.

Jarlain Folshoi 1/2 Elf Mage/Thief Initial Drawing, pen and ink drawing colored with colored pencil.

Updated Drawing, made him darker, pen and ink drawing colored with pencil also.

A few more new drawings:

Jacob Grimm the Dwarf Fighter/Cleric- ink and pencil

Thime Rosal the Half-Elf Priest of Lydia (Greyhawk)- ink and pencil

Djingana the Human Berserker (sadly the campaign she was in just died) - ink and pencil

Hello, my name is Meinheld and I an a few friends thought it would be a good idea if we made some sort of media form of Dungeons and Dragons. No, I don't mean a recording of a session but an actual show. At first I wanted an actual show but then Jake proposed full on animation and I liked the idea. It's about eight characters, five adventurers and three Banites. It is based around the Forgotten Realms setting of Dungeons and Dragons. We currently need writers who have decent knowledge on the Forgotten Realms, voice actors, and a few decent animators. I can animate myself, but I am far too basic. The last two aren't as priority as the writers, but if we get a few that's fine. If you are interested, post below or add me on Skype I am "Yaragram".