24: Live Another Day - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

24: Live Another Day

24: Live Another Day

Thought it would be worth setting up a thread for FOX's latest attempt to boost ratings the return of Jack Bauer.

Who will be watching this?

I didn't even watch the original series, I highly doubt Fox can entice me to watch a series that's likely going to be worse.

Original series went eight season on fox, a network known for axing shows quickly. That should say something about how popular it was. I watched it, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Though a few things irritated me. I will be watching the new series as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jariath View Post
Original series went eight season on fox, a network known for axing shows quickly. That should say something about how popular it was. I watched it, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Though a few things irritated me. I will be watching the new series as well.
Eight seasons and only ended by the producers as they couldn't think of another idea. Since then, FOX haven't been doing too well... Touch, the show Kiefer Sutherland did after this, lasted two seasons.

Sky1 will air this in the UK on Wednesday 7 May; they're advertising this a good deal and there's a big poster for it outside one of my local Tube stations... this 12-episode run is of course set in London (that's not really a spoiler).