Glad I found this site!! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Glad I found this site!!

Glad I found this site!!

I've been looking for a site like this for a while, even tried building my own on ProBoards but didn't have enough time to complete/manage it. I'm a 4e player and have been trying my hand at DMing here and there with decent results.

Quit bit about me: long time nerd, Honorably Discharged Marine Corporal, married with two kids, and a college student. I love DnD. I typically player as a Fighter (Weapon Master Build with a few tweaks that make it perfect for me), but I'm starting to love the Rogue and Monk classes. My first ever character was a Ranger, and to this day the adventures I had with him are still among the best/craziest. Looking forward to some interesting games!

Welcome! This has been a great place to get some good ideas and I love some of the tools here. I have been playing Pathfinder lately but looking for an excuse to get into 4e. Are there any particular scenarios or settings in 4e that you've enjoyed?

Every game I've played has been a home campaign, but I've really flow of things. The settings have usually had a mild to strong steampunk aspect, and my favorite campaign was a sea-fairing one in which the characters were all connected via Dragonmarks. I use the Insider Character Builder and Adventure tools when I play, and me, my wife, and our friend have been enjoying a simple and generic game at home.

Welcome to the site, KMirror11!

(And you too, MichaelBerean, since I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting you.)

I hope you find a comfortable home here. I enjoy playing 4e, too, so it's possible that we'll have some games together in the future.