cool feat - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

cool feat

This may seem like a waste of posting space but.....Ditto.

I'm always here to come up with new ideas (however not all of them are the best). My ideas are free to be used anywhere, unless i say otherwise (very unlikely). As long as i get credit, i'm happy.

I still think Farland is amazing.... :biggrin:

Thank you very much. I try.

As for asking your permission, I always like to ask explicitly rather than assume.

:biggrin:

Thank you very much. I try.

As for asking your permission, I always like to ask explicitly rather than assume.

:biggrin:

Disrupting spell (Metamagic)
You gain the ability to confuse enmies with your dazzling magic.
Prerequisites
Ability to cast 2nd level spells (any type)
Benefit
You may specificly designate one damaging spell to disrupt your opponant. You and your opponant make opposed ability checks (spellcasting ability of the caster, IE Intelligence for Wizards), if you succeed, the opponant is blinded for one round.

Prerequisites
Benefit
You may specificly designate one damaging spell to disrupt your opponant. You and your opponant make opposed ability checks (spellcasting ability of the caster, IE Intelligence for Wizards), if you succeed, the opponant is blinded for one round.

Cool idea, silvercrow. I think it might be too weak though. Perhaps you could say takes normal damage and is blinded for one round, and the spell is memorized as one level higher.

Cool idea, silvercrow. I think it might be too weak though. Perhaps you could say takes normal damage and is blinded for one round, and the spell is memorized as one level higher.

I said it badly. It does deal the damage. 1 level higher would work. Edited version:
Prerequisites
Benefit
Once per day, you may specify one spell that deals damage to disrupt your opponant. You and your opponant make opposed ability checks (spellcasting ability of the caster, IE Intelligence for Wizards), if you succeed, the opponant is blinded for one round, in addition of being dealt the damage.. Prepare spell as if one level higher.

Oh yeah, and you have my permission to use it.

I said it badly. It does deal the damage. 1 level higher would work. Edited version:
Prerequisites
Benefit
Once per day, you may specify one spell that deals damage to disrupt your opponant. You and your opponant make opposed ability checks (spellcasting ability of the caster, IE Intelligence for Wizards), if you succeed, the opponant is blinded for one round, in addition of being dealt the damage.. Prepare spell as if one level higher.

Oh yeah, and you have my permission to use it.

umm maybe you should remove the part of 1/day. All metamagic feats with a level increase are never usable only a certain number of times a day.