The Walking Dead -Season 2 - Page 13 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead -Season 2

Looks like we'll be seeing some more zombie action next week. If they're not going to kill off Sophia, I wish they'd find her already, though.

I missed the first 40 minutes of the episode tonight, but I think they are reshowing it next week at 8:00. But yeah, next week looks like they'll be lots of zombie action . . . in this show . . . about zombies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
"We've all wanted to shoot Daryl."
lol yeah that cracked me up.

But I agree that Andrea's been a huge pain in the ass. "Wahhh you didn't let me kill myself! You evil man, stop caring about me!" Anyone wanna donate their time to the slap-a-ho program? :P

It's terrible, but when she shot him, I said, "Rick or Shane needs to throw her a beating."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farland View Post
It's terrible, but when she shot him, I said, "Rick or Shane needs to throw her a beating."
my whole family watches it and when she shot him we were all like "What the (insert profanity here)...stupid witch (only a worse word lol)!!!! Were all hoping this might shut her up for once about her whole deal with "I wana carry a gun, but you guys won't let me...nyah"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEADSHOT121 View Post
my whole family watches it and when she shot him we were all like "What the (insert profanity here)...stupid witch (only a worse word lol)!!!! Were all hoping this might shut her up for once about her whole deal with "I wana carry a gun, but you guys won't let me...nyah"
This was my first thought, too.

It was just insane that they told her not to shoot, they had it handled.. There was a whole crew of them armed with good melee weapons! Which they've used to kill walkers countless times.. They didn't want their host to know, because he was handling the walker trouble, but she did it anyway.. Shoulda left her at the CDC

It was funny because we even talked about how Daryl looked like a zombie after he ate up his little squirrel..