Latest Farland Update - Page 8 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Latest Farland Update

So I finally got around to reading the update and the Curse came out really well. It reads really well and I wouldn't even recognize it from it's earliest form. The Grimmen is a really great concept as well, I love it. Of course the gnomes were pure genius and the best part of the update. I'm sure everyone agrees :)

any word on a new game yet? I am still hanging in here... :-)

There won't be one for a while, but I will let you know. I do have some ideas kicking around in my head. I might also have another project for you.

So I finally got around to reading the update and the Curse came out really well. It reads really well and I wouldn't even recognize it from it's earliest form. The Grimmen is a really great concept as well, I love it. Of course the gnomes were pure genius and the best part of the update. I'm sure everyone agrees

Thanks. I am pleased with how it came out; it did indeed undergo lots of revision from its very rough original draft. And yeah, the gnomes were awesome.

any word on a new game yet? I am still hanging in here... :-)

There won't be one for a while, but I will let you know. I do have some ideas kicking around in my head. I might also have another project for you.

So I finally got around to reading the update and the Curse came out really well. It reads really well and I wouldn't even recognize it from it's earliest form. The Grimmen is a really great concept as well, I love it. Of course the gnomes were pure genius and the best part of the update. I'm sure everyone agrees

Thanks. I am pleased with how it came out; it did indeed undergo lots of revision from its very rough original draft. And yeah, the gnomes were awesome.

Hey Farland...

Just got a new art pack for Dunjunni (my mapping program) and It is screeming to make a TOWN... here is a quick sample...

Hey Farland...

Just got a new art pack for Dunjunni (my mapping program) and It is screeming to make a TOWN... here is a quick sample...

Hey Farland...

Wow!!! Very cool. Expect a PM from me.

Hey Farland...

Wow!!! Very cool. Expect a PM from me.