The Walking Dead -Season 2 - Page 8 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead -Season 2

Air Conditioner, generally...but in this case it stands for Assassin´s Creed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfeld View Post
Ahhh. Yeah, I agree. The first episode was pretty good, what with the zombie herd moving along the highway, and the tension that created. But since then, the writers have been trying to play up the drama with Rick's kid, and I just haven't been feeling it. I got the idea that the situation was life-threatening and tragic in the first half hour, I don't need to be beat over the head with it.

After AC:R, I heard we're supposed to finally get AC3, and have this whole storyline wrapped up. I'm curious if they're going to introduce a new ancestor of Desmond in the third installment.
I am near a hundred percent certain on how AC3 will turn out want to know why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by habaza View Post
I am near a hundred percent certain on how AC3 will turn out want to know why?
Because you can tell the future?

hehehehe after i posted that question I went downstairs, looked through all my XBOX360 games to find one to play and actually found Assassins creed: Brotherhood and went "Wait a second...AC....AC.....ooooooooo"