Future Updates - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Future Updates

not I. Im a power freak, im no good at making PrC's or anything else at that. And I believe turtle ment it same as me as well. That is, we wanna see Farland make more PrC's.

not I. Im a power freak, im no good at making PrC's or anything else at that. And I believe turtle ment it same as me as well. That is, we wanna see Farland make more PrC's.

Now, now, Farland probably wasn't that good at it the first time he (or she) tried it either. Just post up your best try and you'll be surprised at how well you do. Don't worryh Farland will help you iron out the kinks. I'll be sure to give you my 2 cents as well and it will probably be largely worthless as well also. I'm looking forward to them :)

Now, now, Farland probably wasn't that good at it the first time he (or she) tried it either. Just post up your best try and you'll be surprised at how well you do. Don't worryh Farland will help you iron out the kinks. I'll be sure to give you my 2 cents as well and it will probably be largely worthless as well also. I'm looking forward to them :)

I vote Fluff. There are enough Monsters and PrCs out there that can be converted to fit any campaign, Fluff is what makes the world what it is.
PrCs can also easily be made by any old DM, only the officials can release Fluff (Or approve foreign fluff to be official)

I vote Fluff. There are enough Monsters and PrCs out there that can be converted to fit any campaign, Fluff is what makes the world what it is.
PrCs can also easily be made by any old DM, only the officials can release Fluff (Or approve foreign fluff to be official)

I voted pictures just because I really like fantasy pictures. But than, it's probably just me and I understand it would be pretty hard getting some good artist...

I voted pictures just because I really like fantasy pictures. But than, it's probably just me and I understand it would be pretty hard getting some good artist...

Val - I would but there really isn't much details about Kale in the era where it is set. Maybe in the coming stories that I put out for it but it will be a little while before I start another one, hell I have the rest of the month to finish part 5 and then The Barbarian Trials will be done. I just have to flesh it all out, I have the outline done.