March Progress Reports - Flickr Picture/Space - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

March Progress Reports - Flickr Picture/Space

Well. I think I got all the updates to the various writers who have submitted progress so far. If I've missed you, please do let me know!

662 words, and I lost my picture. I will have to describe it.

I think it may be eccentric dark erotica with Victorian overtones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide Device View Post
Actually yes

From time to time they really do stay to point in their so called claim to artistic credibility. Though unfortunately, the naked ladies sell the magazine so it does go dry quite often for any good literature.
Oh, good. I was thinking of getting a subscription. My boyfriend is paranoid that I'm secretly straight though and I'll be in a world of hurt if I cannot, in fact, read it for the articles.

I, uh ... have an opening sentence.

This is a start.

Well. I took one of the false starts from last month's theme and finished it up. It became something completely different, ended around 2k words, and is yet another in the series of shorts in my imaginary world. So....it doesn't get to go out for publication either, but at least I'm writing!

That's 3 in my world so far, and that's making me quite happy. And my friends too, as they (happily) love reading about it!