Quick questions and answers - Page 555 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Quick questions and answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssDko View Post
I'm just would like a rules clarification on potion making in Pathfinder. If I brew up more then one potion and their total costs does not exceed 250gp base price, does it only take 2 hours to make them all, or does it take 2 hours per?
Logically I would think if they where they same, making a higher quantity of potion would not take that much longer, where as if they were different, it might take more time if there wasn't enough tools to brew more then one. But logic and game rules don't necessarily see eye to eye.
It takes 1 day per potion to brew. You cannot 'mass produce' potions of the same type by combining costs and ingredients per potion. Magic is a fickle thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercutio361 View Post
It takes 1 day per potion to brew. You cannot 'mass produce' potions of the same type by combining costs and ingredients per potion. Magic is a fickle thing.
Well, you can still summon/hire craftsmen for you.

Annoying usage of comma's question:

Link to copyright material removed

Draconic Power Feat (Races of the Dragon, p. 104):

Is it so that the feat raises your caster level by one always, and increases the DC on draconic spells, or does it only increase caster levels on draconic spells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post
Draconic Power Feat (Races of the Dragon, p. 104):

Is it so that the feat raises your caster level by one always, and increases the DC on draconic spells, or does it only increase caster levels on draconic spells?
The feat grants the following benefits:
+1 on caster level
+1 save DC for of arcane spells fulfilling the descriptor / subschool requirements.

Swim and rescue another: in the ocean, ring to jeep another afloat and tow. My psion can call an astral construct in a shark shape with a swim speed. Is it a swim check? Str bonus?

If I was working on a build outline and hoped for some advice should I post the outline and what I have so far in an optimization thread in this subforum?