Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Quick questions and answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky number 13 View Post
That is correct in Pathfinder.

In D&D 3.5 it is different.
Is 3.5 what you're using? I don't believe you mentioned it and I may have assumed that it was pathfinder (because that's what I play). In which case, please refer to what that guy said up there.

*slow clap*

Way to roll a natural 1 on your decipher script check, then :P

I stand corrected. I tend to overreact when people are rude. I flew a little off the handle when ithamas (sp?) responded.

I didn't see the original post, I thought it started right here:
Quote:
So if someone provokes my attack of opportunity, I hit with it and gain my free attack, that counts as part of my AoOs for that round if I use the attack?

To be utterly fair your condescension came off stronger than any offense Ithilmar made. His reaction seemed to be more indignant that someone was lying on the internet.

Quote:
To be utterly fair your condescension came off stronger than any offense Ithilmar made. His reaction seemed to be more indignant that someone was lying on the internet.
Exactly, I overreacted. sorry about THAT particular thing.

Then it is settled.

New question: apart from more dexterity and the epic level feat, is there any other way to increase the number of AoOs you can make?

I'm not sure if that's what you're referring to as an epic level feat, but the feat Combat reflexes is what you want.