Puzzle help for 3.5 - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Puzzle help for 3.5

My two favorite traps that I've ever used are as follows, and I recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the tips. I like to try and use logic (or at least a few brain) puzzles but as only Allucard has seen our group, it dosen't work out very well sense we all usually just say the answer (Even if our characters wouldn't know it). And I don't like using puzzles that are only useful if you have this certain party member cause we are under handed and can't fill every space up in the party. So it's like a big middle finger to them when I do something like that to them so I try to stay away from that. Also I don't like using dispel magic because then some of them will just feel like I want them to fail instead of thinking about the problem.