Quick questions and answers - Page 360 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Quick questions and answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evendur View Post
Well, since you can normally only fire one in a round, I would say that they did not mean to say standard, it's just that you use up your move action to use another eldritch blast.
Which makes sense, because if they worded it the other way, there'd be somebody that would find a loophole that would let you use eldritch blasts as a move action.

I was considering using a rules-lite system like BESM for my next campaign, but I don't want the game to have an anime flavor to it. Are there any other systems that allow for the creation of your own spells and abilities, while encouraging DM fiat?

You can build just about anything in Mutants and Masterminds, but it in no way counts as "rules-lite".

If you use Intimidating Rage to demoralize a foe, and are successful, can you make another Intimidate check in the following round to increase their sate of fear from Shaken to Frightened?

Where can I find a good collection of Meta-SLA feats in one spot? Failing that, anywhere other than the MM?

there are a few in Complete Arcane, and a few in BoED / BoVD

I've got a question for you guys, when you are in a grapple. Pending example being a tiny creature vs. a large creature. And you opt to use escape artist instead of your grapple check do you still factor in size penalty?