3-01 | Magent_mx | Out of Character - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

3-01 | Magent_mx | Out of Character

Any feedback on our characters, magent_mx? Anything missing, wrong, etc.?

I put spells in Bo's sheet for general purpose. They'll probably be different if the game starts in the cold wasteland.

@odin: oh yes, and it is ridiculous.
Start with scout, take enforcer and shatter defenses.

Scout : Skirmisher (Ex): At 8th level, whenever a scout moves more than 10 feet in a round and makes an attack action, the attack deals sneak attack damage as if the target was flat-footed. If the scout makes more than one attack this turn, this ability only applies to the first attack. Foes with uncanny dodge are immune to this ability. This ability replaces improved uncanny dodge. (at 4th level you do it with a charge, a bit harder to pull of)

Enforcer: Whenever you deal nonlethal damage with a melee weapon, you can make an Intimidate check to demoralize your target as a free action. If you are successful, the target is shaken for a number of rounds equal to the damage dealt. If your attack was a critical hit, your target is frightened for 1 round with a successful Intimidate check, as well as being shaken for a number of rounds equal to the damage dealt.

as you move in, if you deal sneak attack damage, it is at 9th level, as with sap adept+master around 50 damage - so 50 rounds shaken....... you only need to get it of once with sneak attack, doesn't work, tumble around, you need no flanking

make then shaken (or we have a bard in our group, so her starts dirge of doom - automatically shaken - arrgh, so our scout only needs to hit) and then they are flat-footed the whole combat (at least very likely)

Next hit: Shatter defenses: Any shaken, frightened, or panicked opponent hit by you this round is flat-footed to your attacks until the end of your next turn. This includes any additional attacks you make this round.

First hit move in hit = sap adept/master and shaken, next round first hit - flat footed and they stay that way all the time

Go with half-orc bite and TWF, that is 4 attacks per round at 8th level, make him a ninja you can make 5 + the normal haste at that level 5 for a rogue, 6 for a ninja. And a lot of enemies are susceptible to subdual damage, and if not, still a lot are susceptible to sneak attack (immune to sneak attacks: elementals, oozes, proteans that's it; immune to subdual: add the constructs, undead, inevitable) - so you get a lot. That's why we race currently through every scenario. Even a CR14 (or was it 15?) dragon was no match.....

For the lion shaman, think the other way around - make him tiny per wildshape, improve Dex, get an amulet of agile (and you can keep your amulet when wildshaping.....), throw in 2 levels of monk (WIS for AC), and then feats to pump your wildshape to get planar shape, so DR, the tiny cat (which provokes when attacking, but hey, AC is through the roof), and does something like 1d2+10 damage.....
fire elementals have high Dex....

What I have seen in play - as with Greyhawk before, you can break PFS easily, and I just hope it does not turn into an arms race.
Must admit, my synthesist was in the same area.....

@Pete, that's getting into 3.5esque chain-leaping/horizon-jumping or rogue potion sneak attacking levels of ridiculousness.

I know, but a friend of mine is playing this build.....

and it gets wrose - with this the group holds back, let him go first and see if we need to cast spells, or better safe them for a fight when he is not effective. And then we start buffing with righteus might, bull's strength, shield of faith, haste blessing of fervor and divine power....

Pete, I notice a +4 AC on your char, is that due to a mage armor that you will have normally in effect or physical armor?

How do you calculate the Eidolon's hp? I'm under the impression that it's the same as for animal companions. Though I don't know for sure.

Bear with me because I haven't made Eidolons before

For those that haven't please add a link to your registered char at paizo in the post done on the depository. Thanks.

No problems, it is physical armor.

Hp, as aniaml companions, but they get a d10 - so for 2 HD: 11hp, +2 for Con, argh, yes should be 13.