Well Met! - Page 22 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Well Met!

*sigh* Good luck with it Rod mate, backing you 100%

This is just turning into a complete and utter witch hunt. I expected more from the DNDOG mods than simply blocking and ignoring people. Expected more from kids

*sighs again* 10 years on the net and I've seen better behaved hackers (THATS NOT A HINT BY THE WAY!). I'm about 9/10ths of the way from leaving it if this simple hate striring carries on

As I said rod mate, best of luck, Hope you hang them out to dry d=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadDJ
*sighs again* 10 years on the net and I've seen better behaved hackers
[rant]Crackers. Hackers are people who are very good with systems and push and tweak them. Crackers are people who forcibly enter another system.[/rant]

I can understand why they are so upset. Rodrigo was doing a lot of work for them and, well, now they lost him. I'd suspect there to be more order, at least. Oppression is a bad thing.

This thing is gaining pages so quickly even I can't be bothered keeping up. In short, hi everyone =D

Hello all, it's me from the *old place*. You know, that annoying guys who none of you ever notice! Anyways, I'm the youngest dnd player you'll find this half o' the country.Nice seeing some old faces and hoping to see some new ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrackley
Oh, hello, anthyo... I didn't notice you standing there.
Nobody ever does<_< .

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMAB
YOU'RE Dreadnaught? Why didn't ya say so? I was in a game with you on the other site.
PS - Hey, you impletemented the old suggestion of putting both tags in with one click! Neato!

Yeah, it was a pretty fun game. I'm still in it if it stays on the other site but I hope it gets moved over here. I saw Poker already had an account made here so I'm hopeing it gets moved.