Well Met! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Well Met!

Well Met!

Hi, I'm Mortimer, also known as Admin Rodrigo elsewhere in the web. You can all call me Morte I'm passable at programming (enough to keep the other site going alone, anyway), but my real functions here are going to be Administration, PR, SEO, and design.

Welcome to this test site Bekea Wael and I have set up to test out new features and functionalities that we plan to implement in a new forum.

What we really need help with, though, is: trying to break the things we make, so that they're foolproof upon final release; deciding on a LOT of things about the site, including what we'll allow and support; and, eventually, bringing people to the final release.

We're looking to release some time in May or June, but we're going to be working hard every step of the way.

Please ensure to add your e-mail to your profile (check to see if it's there) so that making mass e-mails for new feature updates is easier

Hi, I am Blayz, and I am a DND addict...sorry, wrong forum...anyway, I am hoping my workload cuts in two like it should end of March and I can be involved in DB design, coding, and as much as the Twin Gods will let me.

To the best of my knowledge I IM everyone here, but if that is not the case do feel free to set up a connection.

I am also the first DM on this site muwahahaha. Do feel free to join, with the understanding it is going to be a test of the emergency broadcast system...nope, wrong forum again...

*teacher calls the roll*

" . . . Olivia . . . "

*raises hand*

"Here!"

"Olivia, why are you dressed like an old Jewish man?"

"Meh . . ."

I'm just here to find a way to break whatever RPXP system the twin gods devise.

Not anyone, at least not yet :P Maybe at one point we will begin letting more people in, but thats when we arem uch closer to release.

Ahh, and I'm late, as usual. I be Aahz to everyone around here. A global kid who knows more languages than he will ever need to and who is hoping to get a degree in Law. I'm here to provide useless commentaries and and ocassionally, a little law advice.

Hi, I'm ticattack. You may remember me from such sites as *that other place*, and... well, that's about it really.

I'll be providing random insanity and occasional flashes of profound insight.

*stops running from Bony, as now is his nickname, long enough to pass go and wave hi*

Aahz and Ticattack. Welcome. You are forming a pretty elite group here, Bony... err, Morte. I'm beginning to feel ridiculously awed.

Well, I'm Summoner, also known as Summoner . I'm, as most of you know, from a tiny country that has a better hockey team than Canada *ehm* I mean *ehm* that is located in the middle of a continent that consists out of other small countries and where people have nothing else to do then to make up strange words that other strange people then choose to use. .

If you want to learn more, please visit this site (though you might not really get what the hell they are talking about. Maybe uncle Blayz might though. )

Anyways, this looks like great site. Let me read through all the stuff and explanations 'cause I'm really interested what those HP/XP/lvl things mean

-Tomas aka Summoner
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST