Quick questions and answers - Page 214 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Quick questions and answers

The DnD 3.5 Vampire's Create Spawn ability states they "may have enslaved spawn totaling no more than twice its own Hit Dice". This mean a 5-HD vampire can command any number of spawns the sum of whose HD is no more than 10, not that he can command up to ten spawns of any number of HD, right?

-D&D 3.5-

There is a insictile monster that can be played as a race. I remember that it has 4 arms, and I think it had a jump bonus as well, but I don't remember what its called or where it is. Any help?

+1 or +2 LA, never +3. +2 LA for the bonus power point and psi-like abilities, +1 without those. They're also from Expanded Psionics Handbook and MM2, not Savage Species.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman830 View Post
+1 or +2 LA, never +3. +2 LA for the bonus power point and psi-like abilities, +1 without those. They're also from Expanded Psionics Handbook and MM2, not Savage Species.
Dude, go open savage species. It's at the end near the Loxo and Desmodu. (And it's +3 for the Psionic there).

Ah, I see it now. Regardless, the LA is +2 for the psionic version as per XPH, which is the most recent printing and thus superceeds previous printings. It also doesn't have racial manifesting anymore, just the psi-like abilities.