A Letter of Greetings - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

A Letter of Greetings

A Letter of Greetings

I've come across Myth-Weavers a couple times while lurking Giants in the Playground, in the hopes I could make a character sheet for one of their games. Alas, my attitude in regards to Order of the Stick zig-zags between thinking it's great and thinking it's not great. As such, my presence on Giants in the Playground is miniscule and diminutive. This is also coming from a chap who isn't too keen on relying exclusively on 4chan and almost otherwise is so socially bankrupt that the grim tides of reality often wash me in a sea of lamenting that lunacy exists beyond TroperTales and whatever else TVTropes cooks up which scares many, many people away.

Upon hearing the tale of Old Man Henderson a few months ago, my spirits were rejuvenated and I set a course for crafting a tabletop character who can be just as notorious. Obviously, it will take time, effort, and multiple games. I do plan to craft a character who has the perfect balance of light and darkness in them, someone who can be worthy of any tabletop in the world. I just need the right ingredients, and the right vessels for which I can have this character brainstormed, its stats calculated, and then eventually it will find itself in the right session, eager to contribute and be useful to any group dynamics.

As I'm occupied with a few real-life things at the present moment, you might not see me often. However, when I am on, I expect to be around and stick to one or two campaign sessions. I am most preferential of Midnight, albeit I've only heard about it from a friend and would require secondary sources in which to gorge on as I immerse myself in the Midnight universe in order to have a character go in. I'd also gladly go in and then later on be able to tell the tale of how this wonderful website aided my efforts.

I'm XehanortPepsiCan, and I thank you all for having me around.