The Walking Dead game, ep. 5 - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead game, ep. 5

Aye it's essentially the same from what I heard, except a few comments about the arm and from what I heard you wont get the heart felt talk with Clementine at the end cause you apparently turn.
Don't quote me on this, just saying what I heard on the steam forums a while back.

The ending made me very sad... *Sniffles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
One thing I regret doing through the whole game is saving Ben. That kid is nothing but bad luck and a waste of space. Not once does he help you in the entire series.
I played through twice, with Ben's fate being the difference between the two. Honestly, I found Ben and Kenny's deaths much more satisfying if you save Ben in episode four than if you let him die, and the interactions before make for a nice twist in their relationship.

I really hope that Lee returns in season 2, as a zombie or alive, either or is fine with me.

I had a couple big problems with season 5. To be honest I went through and played it a second time to see what happens if you don't chop off the arm. There are to many issues in the episode that bother me. For one thing him walking through a field of walkers and stabbing them with a Cleaver. But not getting injured at all.

Killing everyone off screen in the way the damn tv show seems to keep doing. Really getting annoyed of it.

The fact no one helps out LEE when he has only one arm. If it was me I would force my help on the guy, especially if it meant the survival of everyone.

More importantly the length of the game. I should not of been able to pass the level, exploring like I always do, everything. In just 45 minutes. They could of added that onto Episode 4 and then episode 5 could of been Omid and Crista taking Clementine out of the city.

But I am done griping about the game. I loved every episode except the ending. It left me sad and wanting more. I fully expected a cliff hanger ending t the game, because that is the way the Walking Dead does stuff. But to end the episode like that just bugged me. Overall 4 out of 5 stars makes it still a good game.

If Lee returns that'd be silly because....

I didn't think of that Witchslasher. I just left him there. I was trying to get more dialogue out of Lee before shooting him. But ended up missing my opportunity so she left him to die.

Good catch Witchslasher.

So some time has passed, most of us played different games since, most of us had time to either think or forget.

I find myself curious, am I the only one still sitting thinking about the game and getting all "Damn... It must have been a nightmare it ended like that, what an emotional journey it was though." ?
This game truly has been one of those that left the most lasting effect that was positive.