The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 53 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

ok looking at it i dont have most of these sourcebooks so i cant help with this one i hope you do find someone though good luck

although on that point anybody that is interested in steampunk adepts game d&d classics recently released dungeonscape

Unfortunately our GM bowed out from The Lost Empire of Auppenser. I'm considering taking it over so could you please make me a co-GM. Thanks.

Hallo. We've got quite a good group playing the Shattered Star adventure path and our DM slowed down and then vanished. The original ad asked for five posts a week, which I think we'd be glad to do.

Here's a link to the game: http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31009

We're not an optimized party by any means, but we're doing alright so far. There's a halfling archaeologist (a bard variant), a kitsune bard, a very solid half-elf fighter we've been leaning on in combat pretty heavily, and a human druid with a big hound dog companion. We're still quite early in the story, at the first real dungeon, I suppose, the house in the slums where we're expecting to find Natalya.

Would anyone be interested in taking over?

Ten of Swords, I've looked over what you guys have posted so far, and I think I could take over. Give me a couple days to finish looking over the AP though.

Could I get some form of gm status on the game Ten of Swords linked? Please? Pretty please with leftover halloween candy on top?

Hello. A couple of us in a Fate Firefly game ("The Raggedy Edge") are looking for a replacement GM, since our current one has had to drop the game due to real life obligations. We're in the middle of our first adventure still. We don't even have a ship yet, but the GM's plan seems to have been for us to claim one by the end of the adventure. (I suspect the current GM would be willing to share whatever plans s/he had in store.) The characters have also only recently met and are still in the process of coming together as a crew, but it seems like an interesting mix of PCs. If someone does volunteer to take up GMing this, we'd probably want to try to pick up some new players as well. The person playing our pilot dropped a while ago and we could use some additional "security" personnel. Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them.