US Presidential Election Results thread - Page 14 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Worldly Talk

Civil discussion and debate on real world events and issues.

US Presidential Election Results thread

And you said the myth of an obstructive Repubican congress was a left wing lie.

Now Obamacare is going to kill small business growth, including mine. Many small businesses have said that they will not hire to stay under the 16 employee mark so they do not have to deal with Obamacare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savayan View Post
And you said the myth of an obstructive Repubican congress was a left wing lie.
Where did I say that? It's the reason divided governments exist. They exist to block the worst of his agenda and to force a compromise between parties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcracker View Post
Now Obamacare is going to kill small business growth, including mine. Many small businesses have said that they will not hire to stay under the 16 employee mark so they do not have to deal with Obamacare.
The employees you lay off will get free birth control and phones though... so it's not all bad.

Okay guys, lets relax. Despite what the media would like us to believe, it isn't the end of the world I assure you.

Life will go on as scheduled by our corporate overlords.

Anyway....Congratulations to Team Obama and the Democrats for their win. No point in not being gracious about it.