Glad to be here - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Glad to be here

Glad to be here

Hey guys, New member Calderian here. figured i should introduce myself. I'm new to online roleplaying but have played AD&D 2nd edition in the past. i recently got the earge to get back into it (or rather, decided to act upon the long standing desire that i've been ignoring for some time). i never intentionally quit playing but due to my DM moving away some time ago i had little choice in the matter. But now i'm back and very interested in jumping in, i'm not only looking for 2nd edition either. i'm open to learning any system thrown my way, and i pick up on things fast so not much explanation necessary.

if anyone has a game starting up i'd love to check it out, i'll be browsing through the forum frequently so i'm sure i'll run into it anyways. It's good to be here and i'm sure i'll see you around

Welcome, always glad to have fresh...um...faces, yes that's it faces.

Anyways if you find a game that intrests you just pipe in, Most of the Gm/DMs don't bite, well at least not hard, we just like to show our teeth.