Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones - Page 24 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Players of Older D&D (2e/earlier) and Clones

In case people haven't noticed, Dramacydle has a Red Box thing going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excior View Post
He has since closed it due to lack of a response from players. I guess only two started making Characters.
Quite a few people viewed it and posted in the Ad, but there was just not enough energy in the game thread to bring in more people.

Have dice, will travel.

EDIT: Aside from clones and RC(which is slightly different), I've never been in a Red Box game. If anyone is running one and needs an extra or a back-up. -points both thumbs at his chest- This guy. I just grabbed Basic and Expert online and in decent condition for 25USD as well, which is braggable.

You want to play a halfling? I've got an opening... though it is a clone game, technically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarium View Post
Quite a few people viewed it and posted in the Ad, but there was just not enough energy in the game thread to bring in more people.

Have dice, will travel.

EDIT: Aside from clones and RC(which is slightly different), I've never been in a Red Box game. If anyone is running one and needs an extra or a back-up. -points both thumbs at his chest- This guy. I just grabbed Basic and Expert online and in decent condition for 25USD as well, which is braggable.
I would have loved to play in your game but I am in the process of trying for a couple of games now I would have hated to get in yours and then all of the others + BW and Morades games in which I am currently playing. I would have burned out real quick. I love red box so simple so fun lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordae View Post
You want to play a halfling? I've got an opening... though it is a clone game, technically.
I would be interested in that if it is still open...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excior View Post
I would have loved to play in your game but I am in the process of trying for a couple of games now I would have hated to get in yours and then all of the others + BW and Mordaes games in which I am currently playing. I would have burned out real quick. I love red box so simple so fun lol

It was Dramacydle's game, so no worries. I tend to shy away from running d20 games, especially online.