Newsletter Spammed - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Newsletter Spammed

Newsletter Spammed

So this sucks: some unscrupulous individual has spoofed my newsletter account and begun sending spam through it. I deactivated the account and created a new one. Has anyone gotten spam from "newsletter (at) farlandworld (dot) com"?

ditto, I have received no spam. Sure the complaint was legit? Wouldn't a spammer want to send it to everybody? Then again who knows?

It turns out that it doesn't look like it comes from Farland, although it was sent to the Farland newsletter address. And it also likely went directly to your spam folder. So most people didn't notice it, which is good. Still, I have taken steps to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Farland, I didn't get anything either. <_< Then again I don't think I have subscribed to the Farland newsletter. Not yet anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanavel
Farland, I didn't get anything either. <_< Then again I don't think I have subscribed to the Farland newsletter. Not yet anyway.
Whaaaaaaa???!!

Can it be? I recommend you subscribe immediately, for the sake of your RPing experience.

If you need to know how, just go to my site and search for "join."

Would you like Zatrat to kill him for his impertinence? It might be enjoyable, although I do have to admit that he is the only other one of the blades that has even a modicum of intelligence.