Win the Fourth. - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Win the Fourth.

Hey! That was MY opponent who declared war on me for being insulted by me giving him the cookie of friendship!

...Oh, right, we were here to try and grab the win...whatever that is...

*Opens his closet up and pulls out a small black cat*

Raynor, if you give me the win, I'll let you have Mr.Mittens: Eater of Souls and Destroyer of Eldritch Beings!

Wait, Raynor, aren't you an Eldritch being yourself?

If I didn't knew any better, (Not)Mykin is trying to kill you....

Also need to do something about Squidwards house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor1111 View Post
Didn't we destroy the Necronomicon...? Either way... *Using own innate knowledge of the eldritch forces that control the universe, summons a Shoggoth to devour the bespectacled penguin and visually-impaired dragon.*

My hill.
I fail how having 'innate knowledge of the eldritch forces that control the universe' translates into 'being an actual eldritch being' in anyway that makes sense...heck, even half the ways it doesn't make sense don't apply here. Therefore, my offer still stands. After all, you could always use a backup in case the eldritch forces don't want to cooperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykin View Post
I fail how having 'innate knowledge of the eldritch forces that control the universe' translates into 'being an actual eldritch being' in anyway that makes sense...heck, even half the ways it doesn't make sense don't apply here. Therefore, my offer still stands. After all, you could always use a backup in case the eldritch forces don't want to cooperate.
If it doesn't makes sense to a mortal, It likely Eldritch (strange)
because you fail to understand how 'innate knowledge of the eldritch forces that control the universe' Translate to 'being an actual eldritch being'; You're either a mortal and Raynor is an Eldritch being or you're an Eldritch being because what I just said is gibberish . And if you were an Eldritch being, that cat will destroy you- ((Not)MyKin get utterly destroyed by Mr.Mittens: Eater of Souls and Destroyer of Eldritch Beings.)....ouch....

*Teleports Mr.Mittens into an pocket dimension*

Say Raynor, i'm willing to give you the cat if you give me the win

*Watches as (Not)MyKin gets utterly destroyed by his cat*

Huh, didn't know there was a not me around here. Reality really needs to get its act together if stuff like this is allowed to happen. Oh well, thanks for getting rid of...Steampeng, please stop trying to give away cats that don't belong to you.

*Teleports Mr.Mittens back into his possession* *Ahem* Anyway, the offer still stands, Raynor. My cat for the win.

I shall raise the bid then sir

5, COUNT THEM, 5 adorable Souls eating and Eldritch Beings destroyers!

Also, (Not Mine) Kin here seems to need to get his act together. You shouldn't give it to him...

And black cats are bad luck too...

I am strangely attracted the idea of becoming an eldritch being... However, I'm not particularly fond of cats, or, for that matter, any other animals. In all fairness, though, they don't care much for me either.

(Aside, "Now... Where did I put that Necronomicon...")

You mean this one? *Pulls out a Necronomicon from his closet*

Same deal, The Necronomicon for the win. *Smiles innocently*

Nay, I'm fairly certain I have my own around here somewhere... Ah! Here it is. Hmm.....

Summoning Eldritch Monsters...

Banishing Eldritch Monsters...

Controlling Eldritch Monsters...

Ah! Here we are.
Becoming Eldritch Monsters.
Hmmm............ Why do dark sorceries always require the blood of a virgin... Will other blood not work.......?