Problem Moving Thread - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Problem Moving Thread

Problem Moving Thread

I am currently trying to move a thread in a game I am DMing to another folder. I move all of my old combat threads to an "Archived Combat" folder when the combat finishes. However, whenever I try to move this specific thread, it tells me that there are no valid threads.

I am currently running Windows Vista (feel my pain), and I've tried this both on the latest Firefox and Chrome and gotten the same response.

Let's play a guessing game as we have no info whatsoever, Battle on the Forest Trail perchance? If so I have no trouble moving it so your issue is likely personal stickies/anchors being set on that thread or possibly on others already in the threadroup.

If you try to move it from the main threadgroup to a different threadgroup, you'll likely get that error since it's not actually in the main threadgroup.. If you move it from the threadgroup it's in (your combat threadgroup).. It should move fine..

Sorry about the long time to reply. I've had a very busy few days

Thanks for the advice. I tried that and it worked.