[MUSTER CLOSED] 4-02 - In Wrath's Shadow (Formerly Pallid Plague) - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

[MUSTER CLOSED] 4-02 - In Wrath's Shadow (Formerly Pallid Plague)

I think the people in my Group 1 are the only ones with level 2-4 characters available.. not entirely sure, but I hadn't noticed any more.

We'll see I guess.

The other advantage of posting this 4 weeks early is people could play in a home game or something if they really wanted to meet the minimums.

Yeah, I've got the games on the fifteenth to look forward to. I could probably even have Aukan at 4th if I wanted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowhntr7 View Post
Don't worry, Aukan'll protect Haldier's squishy butt. He's the captain of the Laughing Crow, after all! An important man!
Oh actually if I finish my game by then too I'll be able to have Haldier @ level 3
Edit: Still will be hell of a squishy butt though

My wizard may be level 2 in time, if the muster is not full.... (as mentioned in a pm)

Bummer. I picked up two more 3-4 tiered adventures to run after this one so I maybe we can pick one of those that you haven't ran yet.

Talhaearn
CG Half-Elf Rogue, Level 3, Init +6, HP 27/27, Speed
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14, Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2, Base Attack Bonus +2
MW Short Sword x 2 +7 (+5/+5) (1d6+2 (1d6+1), 19-20 x2)
Alchemical Silver Light Mace x 2 +6 (+4/+4) (1d6+2 (1d6+1), 20 x2)
Cold Iron Dagger x 2 +6 (+4/+4) (1d4+2 (1d4+1), 19-20 x2)
MW Chain Mail (+4 Armor, +4 Dex)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 18, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None

PFS #: 6919-1
Faction: Grand Lodge

So dbeman, it looks like you have a ton of incomplete chronicle sheets there. Are all of your purchases accounted for properly if I audit them?

...and welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome.

All sheets should be complete & accounted for and all events have been officially reported.