Looking for group - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Looking for group

I definitely enjoy Looking for Group. Quite entertaining. And it is heavily based on World of Warcraft. Nobody else has blood elfs and tauren and undead warlocks....

Ha I need to check it out. Sounds like a great concept. How does it compare to the other online DnDish comics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalientGreen View Post
I definitely enjoy Looking for Group. Quite entertaining. And it is heavily based on World of Warcraft. Nobody else has blood elfs and tauren and undead warlocks....
We don't know if he's a blood elf. He's an elf, but they never say blood elf.

And D&D almost has Tauren in their Yak Folk(MM2) and an undead Warlock is easy with the Warlock class on a lich or vampire. Richard is probably more lich.

Oh please, it's a Tauren Shamen, an orc priestess (i believe), an undead warlock, and *gasp* a blood elf ranger....it's not that hard to believe...it's based on MMORPGs (just look at the name) and specifically world of warcraft.

All I know is, shame on me for reading it while on a conference call at work, because I was laughing so hard I was crying. I love Richard. He makes me giggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnistar View Post
Oh please, it's a Tauren Shamen, an orc priestess (i believe), an undead warlock, and *gasp* a blood elf ranger hunter....it's not that hard to believe...it's based on MMORPGs (just look at the name) and specifically world of warcraft.
Fixed.

And I completely agree. Totally WoW-based characters. The eyebrows on the elf alone give it away....

Read of both LFG and LICD (LICD from before they changed artists), and I enjoy both of them, although LFG is a bit too slow sometimes. Richard is awesome, though - Slaughter the World is just about the best thing I've seen on youtube in years.