Panic Room III [January Challenge] - Page 7 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Writers' Guild

A community for writers of all genres to hone our craft, with monthly exercises, challenges, and collaborative writing. Open to anyone who enjoys writing!

Panic Room III [January Challenge]

Nothing says you have to make both challenges, so if you want to polish your 3k story, why not? Personally, I'd rather write for the story than the word count - so if your story is 3k, then polish it up! There's nothing wrong with that!

This is supposed to be a fun and encouraging challenge - remember to do what you can with it to the best of your abilities, and just have fun! I mean, why bother to write if you're not enjoying it anyway?

<hugs Red>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
Nothing says you have to make both challenges, so if you want to polish your 3k story, why not? Personally, I'd rather write for the story than the word count - so if your story is 3k, then polish it up! There's nothing wrong with that!

This is supposed to be a fun and encouraging challenge - remember to do what you can with it to the best of your abilities, and just have fun! I mean, why bother to write if you're not enjoying it anyway?

<hugs Red>
That's the spirit! Fun! <<Group hug>>>

That's it for January. I'll wait a few days before I post February's panic room.

Unless we start panicking early. I mean, after all, we're three days in and I have no idea what I'm going to write.