[DISCUSSION/HELP] GMing PFS - Page 139 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

[DISCUSSION/HELP] GMing PFS

I have a level 10 dwarven monk (1 adventure away from level 11). I would be willing to give the adventure a shot some time if there were willing victims.

I have run King of the Storval Stairs once. The group was a bunch of friends who always gamed these characters together and had a very nice balance in design and conception. Still, 2 went down and it was a very close thing. Never had anyone else want to give it a try.

So, for posting an ad, I'm thinking it probably makes sense to plagiarize heavily from our last advertisement (which doubtless was plagiarized from earlier versions).

I would add some specific things about PbP Gameday V, however.

I might also drop a note over at the Paizo forums.

Here's what I'll post as our advertisement if y'all think it looks good. Let me know if there are any problems.

I really think it is worth adding something like my followup to the previous add into the main add itself.

That will help people who have not tried PFS understand some of the differences.

OK, a slightly updated verison adding aerondor's text. I'll post this advertisement later tonight

Thanks for taking care of the ad Prospero.

I threw a link to the special on the Discord channel for the gameday. Hopefully we'll get those tables filled in the next week.