[DISCUSSION/HELP] GMing PFS - Page 53 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

[DISCUSSION/HELP] GMing PFS

Q: In game, before the end of the scenario, the characters take some of the treasure they have found and go heal up. How is this accounted for? Do you charge the people who were healed the price they required to be healed? Do you deduct the cost from the total gold received for the scenario and divide it among the players?

OK, so I am having issue with some chronicle sheets from one player. I am trying to determine what is going on with them (not completely filled out, incorrect experience and prestige given, played in a Tier 4-5 scenario at L2...). I am attempting to find out if these are real chronicles or not. Is there a way for GM's to go on the paizo site and look at a certain character's reported scenarios?

And what's up witht he paizo site...I can't look at my GM'd and coordinated events. The PFS Messageboards are nonexistent...

No, you can't check... don't ask me why. You could email Mike Brock and ask for a double-check to see if that character has been in what scenarios and what-not.

I think paizo is broken right now.

Paizo is broken. I'm having the player contact his VC to get new sheets distributed. It looks like his GM had no clue what he was doing.

Well, my first adventure has come to a (grim) conclusion. Are there any guides/resources/advice for the electronic filling out and signing of chronicle sheets?

Other than the ol' PFS Guide, not really. Most people fill them out by hand and scan them in for their players. Cheaters like me "print" the chronicle to an .xps, use an online converter xps->pdf, then use Acrobat Pro to add fill-able forms.

I do the same as odin.

For those that do electronic sheets, do we have a repositiory of PDF chronicle sheets? Do we want one?

No and no. I try to delete my sheets after I've uploaded them (and have gotten into the habit of putting the PFS number of the person on them with the typewriter) to prevent abuse. I *do* have all of them saved on my thumb drive, but honestly, it wouldn't help anyone that doesn't have a pdf editor - they'd still have to get their signature on there somehow.