A kLoKwErK kAoS: Brain Rot (the demo daze anthology) - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

A kLoKwErK kAoS: Brain Rot (the demo daze anthology)

A kLoKwErK kAoS: Brain Rot (the demo daze anthology)

Hey all, I have just released my giant sized 96 song anthology. As some of you know, I'm sometimes a recording artist, and this release is a really big deal for me as it represents the top choice pics of a six year period of my recording career, so it's kind of special to me.

I hope you guys dig it.

to be absolutely clear, yes it available for sale, no you do not have to buy it to hear and enjoy it, and I'm just here to share this giant accomplishment in my recording career in the hopes a few of you will dig it.

There are several options you have to hear it for free:
You can go to napster and they give you 25 free full length plays, but since it's 96 you can't hear all of them there, but I wouldn't recommend trying to listen to all of it at once because that's like 5.2 hours of music

you can go to itunes: They will let you play like a min and a half of each song, so you can get the gist of the opening of every track and see if you might like it.

All of the tracks are also available for free unlimited listing in the music section of my website in their original release format and cataloging.

I hope you guys like and feedback is always appreciated. Please note, I already am very clear that my music isn't for everyone, but if you end up listening to all of those tracks you'll see there is a whole lot of diversity and varied influences in the music from around the globe even though the general vibe of electronic is present.

Every track has a story too, so if you find one you like and are interested, just ask and I'll give you the inside scoop. I generally enjoy talking about my creations.

I'm expected to have my third international release later this year which will be an all new full length album called "The Thirteenth Hour.

Although I'm not trying to sell anyone (lord knows you can always steal music on the internet and have seen a few torrents circulating of my stuff on occasion) if you do like it, consider helping the artist keep the lights on Lord knows I'm a pirate too, but in all fairness each track works out to be less than the price of a gumball at the grocery store in the interest of keeping the music affordable and I do buy records of bands I actually really like so they can continue to make great music.

I hope you guys like. Please post comments, questions, impressions thoughts and photo shops of my head on absurd objects

One story I will tell though, without being asked because it's site relevant and amusing...

User: Genocide Device, likely the most prominent GURPS 4e GM on the site (or at least one of) is my roomate of a few years and shares an apartment with me and my girly. Back in the college days though, before we were responsible upstanding citizens (lol) we got tore up for like 3 days and made the track "Mupp-It" which is a song about molesting puppets (made for laughs of course). It's a parody remake of the song "move it" from the 80's and Genocide Device (listed as Z? in the credits, a JTHM reference) did the voice of the swedish chef muppet. I honestly really don't know how we managed to record being that inebriated, but it was good times Two other friends helped with the recording of that track who were also ridiculously drunk.

Didn't even know about this in the contract phase, but emusic just released this for six bucks. That's kind of annoying, but w.e.

Let that be a lesson boys and girls. If they can slip something into the contract, the slimy bastards will do it. I even read these things closely and am pretty well versed in contract language. Every so often though they manage to sneak something in. GRRRR.

Alright. I've given it a chance and listened to every track. I have learned that your type of music is definitely not for me. But, good effort on putting it out there and getting something up.

While I'm greatful you gave it an honest shot, I'm not sure I would sit through 5.5 hours of something I didn't like (especially when the creator put in the disclaimer that it's clearly not for everyone), but congrats to you for your interest in being fair and balanced and giving things an honest shot.

It's also not "getting something up" to put this album out. I've been making music since 2003, this marks my 14th release (hence the anthology), although it is only the second international release (third is planned later this year).

I'm not a fan of judging something I don't understand fully.

That would be ignorant. Even half listened is judging a book by it's cover in a way to speak.

So I typically give everything a shot before saying "I don't like it". That's why I sat through every single gods be damned Twilight movie, piece of illiterate crap that it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Stone View Post
I'm not a fan of judging something I don't understand fully.

That would be ignorant. Even half listened is judging a book by it's cover in a way to speak.

So I typically give everything a shot before saying "I don't like it". That's why I sat through every single gods be damned Twilight movie, piece of illiterate crap that it was.
That's certainly dedication sir. I get not being overly judgmental, but I didn't have to watch the movies or read the books to figure out the Twilight series wasn't for me. At a certain point I'm OK with not being informed if it means it will prevent me from suffering through hours of crappy movies, especially when I know there's plenty of other things I can spend my time doing that I will actually enjoy.

Even still, that's tremendous discipline and I'll admire that for what it's worth.