New pathfinder sheet - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

New pathfinder sheet

New pathfinder sheet

For now, I've done us one better than the interim - I made a new sheet, currently a copy of the 3.5 sheet, with skill replacements for pathfinder. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?t=40

Rodrigo:
What is involved in updating the sheet. I think if a couple of us got involved in it, we could help you out and get the sheet done to what the MW PF community would like.

I looked at the sheet and it looks a lot better. Thank you for the work you did to get us an interim sheet that you just posted.

magent_mx, I'd be willing to work with you on it so we could get it moved along more.

New sheet is up and apart from non-caps on several of the skills, it looks good. Thanks Myth Weavers for hearing our call, or perhaps Rodrigo is to be thanked.

Thanks for the new interim sheet, Rodrigo! Question, though: What does "FCMD" stand for? The two additional stats in Pathfinder are CMD (Combat Maneuver Defense, which you added) and CMB (Combat Maneuver Bonus).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemalle View Post
Question, though: What does "FCMD" stand for? .
Flat-footed Combat Maneuver Defense.

Happy to see this moving!

Several things you might not be aware of:
  • Cross class skills do not cost 2 points in PF, so the counter at the bottom can be simplified to merely count the ranks.
  • Class skills give a one-time +3 bonus... it would be nice if it were automatic
  • You can probably rip out that max ranks box, but it isn't really a problem
  • It sould be awesome if CMD & CMB were automatic like a lot of the other things...
  • CMB is calculated as: STRmod + BAB + size modifier (which is the opposite of the attack roll size mod. Small is -1, Large is +1 & etc.)
  • CMD is 10 + STRmod + DEXmod + BAB + size modifier (same as above)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgottabeodin View Post
Happy to see this moving!

Several things you might not be aware of:
  • CMD is STRmod + DEXmod + BAB + size modifier (same as above)
You forgot +10 for CMD... it's 10 + STR + DEX + BAB + Size mod

I've added all the base classes the following abbreviations also work, the second row also works on the 3.5 sheet.
(case insensitive). I think I'll be seeing arrays of ones and zeros in my sleep so let me know if I got any wrong.

Alc Cav Inq Ora Sum Wit APal
Bbn Brd Clr Drd Ftr Mnk Pal Rgr Rog Sor Wiz ab

You'll have to add Oracle mystery skills by hand, at least for now.

I've changed cross class to class skill so the checkboxes work in reverse to our 3.5 sheet and fixed the rank column total.

Still things to do.

I'm thinking of moving the header around a bit so that base class archetypes can be put directly below the base class, does that make sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgottabeodin View Post
Class skills give a one-time +3 bonus... it would be nice if it were automatic
IIRC only if rank is > 0, I think we'll have to add a clomun to display this. If we don't show where that +3 is coming from it won't be long before someone reports that the sheet can't add up properly.