New pathfinder sheet - Page 20 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

New pathfinder sheet

The thanks are nice but it's what I choose to do as my availability can be erratic so gaming is a problem. Going missing for days or weeks doesn't matter much as far as coding goes.

If you haven't been keeping track of this thread then you can ignore everything prior to this post (obviously you'll need to read the linked posts too)

Whilst it's nice to know the efforts are appreciated feedback is more important because without it I can't get stuff done. You can ignore everything prior to my last two posts prior to this one, they are.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthre...74#post6034074
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthre...72#post6039872

I need feedback for both, the more the merrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugsy View Post
I have noticed that skill sheetrolls don't really work to well for Pathfinder and once again I'm surprised that it has never been reported. Unless I missed something. Do you want sheetrolls to work or do pathfinder players just not care?
I can really only speak from a GM's perspective on this topic but I use the SD tag quite a bit when rolling skill checks for the entire group such as knowledge, perception, etc. I'm not sure if sheetrolls and the SD tag function the same or not but if so then I for one would certainly appreciate that it be functional. I do have to say that after rolling a couple of tests and checking some of my previous rolls it appears as if the SD tag is working properly however.

Quote:
So the solution is to include max dex for shields and apply whichever is the lowest? If the shield doesn't have one then just leave it blank and the armor one will be applied. Does that work?
Yes, I believe that would be the best solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
it appears as if the SD tag is working properly however.
Shoulda been clearer in what I meant, the tags work but I believe they're no use for skill checks because they differ from 3.5. If the demand exists we'll make it work. There may be other sheetrolls that also differ and are no use as a result but if you don't tell us we can't fix it.

Quote:
So the solution is to include max dex for shields and apply whichever is the lowest? If the shield doesn't have one then just leave it blank and the armor one will be applied. Does that work?
That sounds rules-legal, yes.

Quote:
I have noticed that skill sheetrolls don't really work to well for Pathfinder and once again I'm surprised that it has never been reported. Unless I missed something. Do you want sheetrolls to work or do pathfinder players just not care?
Hm, I'm in a few Pathfinder games, and I use sheetdice. I'm not rolling custom skills, just the default skills, initiative, and weapon attacks, but I haven't noticed any issues. Should I have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProximaC View Post
Hm, I'm in a few Pathfinder games, and I use sheetdice. I'm not rolling custom skills, just the default skills, initiative, and weapon attacks, but I haven't noticed any issues. Should I have?
Well, it's some time since I played a 3.5 game but to me, looking at the SRD on skill checks suggests the bonuses are more involved. I think the sheetdice roll just checks against the value in the skill mod column which doesn't include other bonuses listed in the SRD. Also we don't currently include the +3 for class skills in that mod column because I didn't have room for a column and though just adding it when the checkbox is ticked wasn't obvious.

So you tell me if skill sheetdice work for pathfinder.

Well, while more columns for additional bonuses would be nice, it'd probably make the sheet look like an unwieldy mess. All the times in recent memory that I've used sheetdice, it's returned the expected result, and I can't think of any specific suggestions I have to change it.

Hey, I was wondering if instead of Temp Mod boxes for Saving Throws we could get a larger box kinda like the Currency Box where I could write situational mods eg. +2 vs fear or +4 vs poisons. These are really great sheets and thanks to all who worked on them.

Not sure what you mean, at least i have an idea what you mean but there's no room so can you explain where you want these larger boxes?