[FULL] Carrion Crown: Haunting of Harrowstone - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

[FULL] Carrion Crown: Haunting of Harrowstone

i expect as much too.

Will you be using the Harrow deck? What about the optional insanity rules?

Unless they make things too complicated, yes. I'm also not planning on using hero points.

The player's guide mentioned the harrow deck replacing hero points - is this what you meant?

Ok, i just read about some of the changes the design team is considering for the warpriest. I might go with inquisitor instead.

Humilitas Virtum - Gnome Paladin (Sacred Shield) statblock

Humilitas Virtum
Male LG Gnome Paladin, Level 1, Init +2, HP 13/13, Speed 15
AC 20, Touch 13, Flat-footed 18, CMD 13, Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +3, CMB +1, Base Attack Bonus 1
Bastard Sword +3 (1d8+2, 19-20/x2)
Sling (Bullets (20)) +4 (1d3+1, x2)
Scale, Heavy Wooden (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +2 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 15
Condition None
Campaign Trait - Subject of Study (Aberration)

+2 AC vs Aberrations, Oozes & Vermin
+1 to Attack vs Evil alignment
+2 Attack and +1 Damage vs Aberrations
+1 Attack & Damage vs Oozes & vermin

PFS Number: 6912
Secret Society - Silver Crusade
Paladin Alternative - Sacred Shield

Taffy

I am liking the changes to the hunter, so i think i will do with that, so we get a scout, part healer, and a missile expert in one package When is the start date for this?

Izaya
Male NG human Sorcerer (Arcane), Level 1, Init +7, HP 10/10, Speed
AC 11, Touch 11, Flat-footed 10, CMD 10, Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3, CMB -1, Base Attack Bonus 0
dagger -1 (1d4-1, 19-20/x2)
light crossbow (20 bolts) +1 (1d8, 19-20/x2)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 16
Condition None
Skills Bluff +7 Diplomacy +7 KS: Arcana +7 Perception +2 Spellcraft +7 Use Magic Device +7
Carrion Crown Trait: Chance Savior

Familiar: Smoke (Raven)

I just created a character for this on the new sheets, and while there is a spot for 'Statistics Block' I can't find how to generate it. Does anyone know? If not, I'll copy the character into the old sheets and post.

For the record, it's a halfling oracle of life (Pharasma).

Talwin
M NG Human Cleric, Level 1, Init +4, HP 11/11, Speed
AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 15, CMD 12, Fort +4, Ref +0, Will +5, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 0
Scimitar +2 (1d6+2, x2)
Scale Mail (+5 Armor)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 13
Condition None

Well, I was building this cleric here... Thought about maybe putting 14 in CHA and dropping WIS to 15 to start, then pumping WIS at levels 4, 8, etc.

Haven't picked domains, maybe Good and Sun, or Good and Healing. Haven't worked out his story yet, but a faithful servant of the Dawnflower, scourge of undead, type. Thought about worshipping Pharasma (like C's character) but couldn't get into the flavor as easily, though it would be awesome for a gothic horror AP like this...

Also willing to submit an alt character if needed.

Took Scribe Scroll, because in an AP having access the the entire cleric spell list is amazing. Then you can have awesome utility spells ready that aren't prepped. As long as there's enough downtime for scribing.

Here's my app:

Character Name Pietr
Race/Class/Level Aasimar / Inquisitor (Vampire Hunter) / 1
Character Sheet PDF here
Campaign Trait Teacher's Pet

Still need to do some shopping for him.