Borderlands - Now with more WUB WUB - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Borderlands - Now with more WUB WUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusrex View Post
Has anyone used the Slag weapons? I haven't found one yet, but they seem pretty interesting.

Definitely love the fire weapons though, very fun frying bandits!
Only in the weapons tutorial in Sanctuary. I just got my first electric weapon, an SMG. Thing is like shooting from horseback in a earthquake! Only seems to hit if they are dumb enough to charge me. Luckily, a lot of them are

Great....

Just a tip: Don't open the menu just when a cutscene starts. Even if you just gained a level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post
Great....

Just a tip: Don't open the menu just when a cutscene starts. Even if you just gained a level.
And why is that?

Well, for me it froze the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerim View Post
Well, for me it froze the game.
Man that sucks!

Got a gun last night that uses combat rifle bullets, but shoots grenades instead, Lots of fun to use but not very practical.

I found a weapon similiar, impact explosions (even without being an explosive gun) accuracy was crap, went back to my Hyperion SMG and my explosive shotgun (which makes mincemeat out of Hyperion's robots). Finally found rocket launchers though, now my day is complete.

I haven't even gotten to the robots yet! lol My wife and I only play tuesday and thursday nights because those are the nights I don't work my second job and on the weekends of course.

Can't wait to jack up some robots.

I play solo mostly, my buddy isn't on as much as I am and too many players I find that I don't have some kind of "I know you" with generally turn out to be major DB's.