Time to start up some games - Page 5 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Time to start up some games

Hey Mayhem, are there any requirements to join your online game? What level characters should be made? When will the online game start?

Hey Mayhem, are there any requirements to join your online game? What level characters should be made? When will the online game start?

Hmm - I'm not a fan of high level games, but online gaming is notioriously slow, so lets say Level 3? Enough for an interesting Multiclass, gives you 2nd level spells if an appropriate single class, and gives you something ot look forward to - the ability point increase at L4.

Classwise, any appropriate to Farland

Re: Races, Farland tells me....

"In Farland most people ought to be dwarves or humans-- Elves would have to have come from the Belendale, which lies a good way to the West, through the hostile lands of Afej the Black. Halflings would have had to come far through the hostile lands of Sloth, and there aren't many halflings to begin with. Gnomes are all but extinct, wiped out by trolls.

That doesn't mean that players can't be those races, though, if they have a backstory...."

What I would like is for the players themselves to come up with a reason for being together, and for having been given this job. I want a cohesive band, not a bunch of random individuals.

And the game will start when we have enough players - a minumum of 3.

Hmm - I'm not a fan of high level games, but online gaming is notioriously slow, so lets say Level 3? Enough for an interesting Multiclass, gives you 2nd level spells if an appropriate single class, and gives you something ot look forward to - the ability point increase at L4.

Classwise, any appropriate to Farland

Re: Races, Farland tells me....

"In Farland most people ought to be dwarves or humans-- Elves would have to have come from the Belendale, which lies a good way to the West, through the hostile lands of Afej the Black. Halflings would have had to come far through the hostile lands of Sloth, and there aren't many halflings to begin with. Gnomes are all but extinct, wiped out by trolls.

That doesn't mean that players can't be those races, though, if they have a backstory...."

What I would like is for the players themselves to come up with a reason for being together, and for having been given this job. I want a cohesive band, not a bunch of random individuals.

And the game will start when we have enough players - a minumum of 3.

Could you post links about all the cities/towns/people/etc. in Farland that you are going to use?

Could you post links about all the cities/towns/people/etc. in Farland that you are going to use?

Kelerak: http://www.farlandcampaign.homestead.com/kelerak.html

Zeland: http://www.farlandcampaign.homestead.com/kingdoms.html#anchor_12964