Another new boy - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Another new boy

Another new boy

Hi fellow gamers! I am neither new to PbP, nor to Pen & Paper in general. But I am new at Myth Weavers. I've already seen 3 games I am interested in. Now if only I can figure out how your dice roller work I can actually create an official application! ;-)

Anyway, a bit more about me: I am 44, and medically disabled. I am on oxygen 24/7 due to heart failure, and gaming is my one escape. I've been playing table-top games since leaving the army a quarter century ago (back then if you were a young white male in South Africa, military service was mandatory - I can still completely take an R4 rifle apart and put it back together in less than 3 minutes, while blindfolded! One thing the old Apartheid government did was train us good!). I am happily married, with a wife who also loves RPG's, but she prefer them on PC. Both my girls (18 & 16) are also into gaming, but the elder just started working this year, and the younger is in grade 11, so PbP is how I get my fix!

Hello. What games are you most into, or have the most experience in? Are you a player or a game master? What kinds of characters do you enjoy making?

I am most into Pathfinder. In 3.5 I enjoy the Warlock and Dragonfire Adept classes, as well as the Rogue and Monk (but in a lesser degree). In Pathfinder it's Summoner (synthesist) and some of the hybrid classes (Bloodrager and Warpriest), but was recently introduced to psionics. Right now I am in love with the Cryptic, and is begging for a chance to play a Psychic Warrior.

I've also tried my hand at V:TM and Shadowrun (twice), but they did not last long (the games, not my participation). I'm still learning those two, though! Also, I am also part of another board where I play in a few games, and have been running one for a few years now.