Permissions - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Permissions

Permissions

I would like permissions to reproduce your beautiful story, characters and adventures in some form here on Myth Weavers. Copy Paste of large chunks of text will be regular.

I intend on running 3.5 DnD from 1st to 20th level utilising your campaign setting for all resources (and of course PHB, DMG, MM).

With your grace I'd like to work on getting my game forum together for this tonight/tomorrow if possible.

You mean you want to run a game on MW set in Farland, and you intend to copy-paste from the site? Absolutely you have my permission. Paste a link to your game forum here, please, so I can follow your game.

Of course, Liberating Farland

How much information are you okay with me having in the Game Forum itself? I just need to know what I can and can't have in place for the players. Personally, I'd prefer they didn't go to the site itself in case they try to investigate major NPC's/Modules/Places they haven't been. So replicating the information into an extensive Game Forum database as needed would be great.

Additionally, how well can other source material fit in here? For example Magic of Incarnum, Tome of Magic etc? Is there a list of books that could easily be intermingled into the world without messing things about?

So far, I've copied the history so anyone that hasn't viewed the site can familiarise themselves with the setting.

Sure, as long as you are just using the info for your game, feel free to copy and paste as much as you want, and feel free to take poetic license with it to make it fit your story. I'd say any splat books are fine. My only recommendation there is that you try to maintain the gritty, European-fantasy flavor. I don't think doing that automatically rules out any of those books, though.

Agreed. Essentially what you're saying is don't throw Eberron or anything odd into the mix, and try to maintain the "Just out of the dark ages" spirit to the game. Entirely doable!

If you have any comments or see any errors as I'm running things, I invite you to pick me up on it or even post in the thread if it's anything glaring.

EDIT: I'm curious as to what you think of the organisation of the threads so far. There's quite a lot up.

Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying.

I will check out the forum and post thoughts here later today.

I think your forum looks well organized. I didn't have any trouble finding stuff. i will be following along.

Is this game going anywhere? I checked the forum and the posts but the OP hasn't done anything in quite some time. I would consider joining if it is actually a real game. Seems the OP posted then realised he/she was over committed.

The OP may have made the game private. Which means that it will not show up in his list of games and no one, other then those in the game, can see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingJester View Post
Is this game going anywhere? I checked the forum and the posts but the OP hasn't done anything in quite some time. I would consider joining if it is actually a real game. Seems the OP posted then realised he/she was over committed.
It is a real game. Liberating Farland. Click the OP's name. Same start date as post, same system, and same setting (obviously ).