do you need help - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

do you need help

Is there anything that is needed in the Farland Campaign? I might be interested in making a spell or two. :P

Absolutely! I would like new spells, new adventures, new magic items, basically anything. THe only thing is that it needs to fit the flavor of the world. A read-over of the site should give you the flavor pretty well.

Absolutely! I would like new spells, new adventures, new magic items, basically anything. THe only thing is that it needs to fit the flavor of the world. A read-over of the site should give you the flavor pretty well.

Sure Windwhisper, that would be great. Browse around the site to get a feel for the tone, then submit the items you create.

Thanks!

Sure Windwhisper, that would be great. Browse around the site to get a feel for the tone, then submit the items you create.

Thanks!

If you are interested, I have a variation of the soul-sucking mirror that exists in the DMG. It's pretty long-winded, and is an ego item. Long story short, it drives user insane, while sucking the souls of innocents to summon a powerful diety/demon/monster/etc.

If you are interested, I have a variation of the soul-sucking mirror that exists in the DMG. It's pretty long-winded, and is an ego item. Long story short, it drives user insane, while sucking the souls of innocents to summon a powerful diety/demon/monster/etc.

so am I correct in thinking we can submit almost anything as long as it has the farland feel? And are you then reviewing the items to see if they get in?

I would be glad to help (As long as im not actively working on my own campaign setting)

Edit: I've looked over the site a bit. Are there epic characters in farland. Since I'm into epic at the moment and will happily create epic characters and statics for the gods (I'm going on vakation and have nothing to do)