Habits - Page 7 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Habits

As an old guy with messed up knees from playing soccer, I have a nasty habit of cracking my knees.

I also have a bad habit of completely zoning out when someone is talking to me.....I have to have them repeat it.

Cronic knuckle cracker, even though I have not cracked my neck in ages....*pop* Ok, I lied....

Back cracker. I will sit in a wooden chair and lean back a little and *poppity pop pop*

I do about 12 different things at once.

My food must not, will not and can not touch each other. Im like LL Cool J in the movie Toys, with Robin Williams.....I make sure they are all seperated....

I too only eat one thing first. Eat veggies first, then move onto something else.

I dont eat fries with Ketchup...I forget to dunk my fries....

Oh, and like Kanavel, if I see the flashing "Press Start" on a microwave, I hit clear.... that is one thing that I can not stand...One of my good friends never clears his, I am always in his kitchen turning it off......

I like to crack my knuckles slightly during class... helps me get the kinks out!

I also tend to be very superstitious. Watching a hockey game for me turns into quite the process...

Well, lets see, you've Frodo, and Sam, and Merry, and Pippin, and Bilbo. Ohhhh.... you said Habits..... right....