Question about Farland - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Question about Farland

My suggestion is to start out with the metaphysics and the Genesis, first. They will help explain the 'why' of what is going on...

After that, you can dig into the details of Farland -- but everything ties back to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Azrael
Cool, thanks for the tip.
The Farland Setting uses normal 3.5 DnD rules, with some optional additions, like spells, feats, skills, etc. Getting started will only take a basic knowledge, and if you want to run one of the modules on my site, just read about the local area where the module is set and you should be good to go.

Now, now everyone there is simply nothing daunting about Farland (the world or the poster). There's something there for everyone and just start out with what you like the best and go from there. I'm sure you'll be hooked immediately and won't stop 'til you've read everything, but just start with what looks interesting, that's the ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Azrael
I will start working on creating a farland campaign, it may take me a little while to get set up, but I am planning on creating a campaign using some of the feature from the DMG II maybe a buisness oriented campaign or something having to do with a group being trained to work together. There are some cool rules from team play in the DMGII.
I wish I would've known this because my farland campaign back at dndog died sadly but oh well. I might restart it here once I get the Night Raiders of Azeroth off which will be a wihle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord.anki
I wish I would've known this because my farland campaign back at dndog died sadly but oh well. I might restart it here once I get the Night Raiders of Azeroth off which will be a wihle.
Anki, you definitely should. There seems to be a lot of interest.