Malcalls gift - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Malcalls gift

Macall has now gone beyond the relem of Farland. Malcall can now be found in Fogotten Realms in Neverwinter Nights. Will Malcall rise to power in the Realms. You will have to just wait and see.....

Yeah, I bought the Gold edition for 10.00 at KB toys. It not to bad, but it crashes every so often so I have to save alot.

Yeah, I bought the Gold edition for 10.00 at KB toys. It not to bad, but it crashes every so often so I have to save alot.

Buy Diamond or patch it then it should work fine. Unless you CPU is crap then you're just screwed.

Buy Diamond or patch it then it should work fine. Unless you CPU is crap then you're just screwed.