Malcalls gift - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Malcalls gift

Malcall has sold some of his treasures, but the few coin me get from a toe or a finger not go very far anymore :(

Ya know as we continue to fight bigger and badder stuff, the stuff you collect is getting more and more rare, and thus potentially more and more valuable. You should start brushing up on what spell components are important and watch out for them and then the store idea would be VERY cool. Those are my 2 cents.

Ya know as we continue to fight bigger and badder stuff, the stuff you collect is getting more and more rare, and thus potentially more and more valuable. You should start brushing up on what spell components are important and watch out for them and then the store idea would be VERY cool. Those are my 2 cents.

Hill giant pubic hair-15

Do I smell masterwork bowstrings?

No, just crotchrot.

Congrats on amassing such a vast horde of, uh, parts. If you got a friendly necromancer he could probably put them together...

Hill giant pubic hair-15

Do I smell masterwork bowstrings?

No, just crotchrot.

Congrats on amassing such a vast horde of, uh, parts. If you got a friendly necromancer he could probably put them together...

Macall has now gone beyond the relem of Farland. Malcall can now be found in Fogotten Realms in Neverwinter Nights. Will Malcall rise to power in the Realms. You will have to just wait and see.....