Libya consulate attack - Page 51 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Worldly Talk

Civil discussion and debate on real world events and issues.

Libya consulate attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolfer View Post
As for the necro charges, conversations are never over, and better to continue on what has already been established , then start all over again.
That suggestion was more in reference to the essentially content-less nature of your previous post. I was wondering whether you actually had anything to add, were simply dredging up this thread 'for the lulz', or perhaps if you simply had glossed over the date on the previous thread and thus had thought the conversation was still ongoing (thus: 'absent-minded')

As for the content, such as it is, of your subsequent post, well...I'm not really sure that anything in that video is what I would call 'news'. I didn't see or hear anything that I hadn't gathered from the thread a year ago, and what I did hear was sufficiently cut down into soundbites that I could only really understand the actual context by way of that prior familiarity.