Hello Everyone - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hello. I've never been very good at introductions, but lets give this a try. My alias is WaffleSoup (don't ask) and I'm new to Myth-Weavers and Play-by-Posting RPGs. I only have been playing table-top games for about two years, starting out with DnD 3.5e. I also have some experience with d20 Modern and V:tM.

I hope to meet some fun people to sit (metaphorically) and play with. I will probably continue to browse through the site and get a feel for things and then post in the Advertisements section.

Welcome to MW! If you wish to DM a V:tM game, i am interested in playing... mainly wanna expand my rpg knowledge.

PancakeStew, welcome aboard!

If you'd like an accelerated and formalized way to get a feel for the boards, I'd suggest browsing through our fairly-comprehensive Help Section. It's particularly useful for getting the hang of the transition from tabletop to play-by-post.

Enjoy, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have.

Yeah, what Lord said. This is one of the least nitpicky help sources out there from my experience but then that's my experience. I see no reason why yours should be any different.

Greetings and welcome - everyone here seems great and the games are a lot of fun, I was new to PbP until a few months back but loving it!