Hello fellas - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello fellas

Hello fellas

Hi friends I’m Carsonn from New York and am new in here. I am sure I’m going to enjoy my stay here and make many friends. If you need anything, or be friends with me just PM me.

Hi Carsonn,
I can't be bothered to send you a PM right now, but since you ask, I would love a glass of milk, to go with this delicious cupcake.
*waits patiently for milk*

Oh yeah, before I forget, Welcome Aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Carsonn, I'd avoid the cupcakes. There was some drama involved with them earlier.

Welcome to the weave (although, I've barely gotten out of the lobby myself).

Honestly? Xavi's been here less than a month I believe, I've already got him doing all sorts of stuff around the weave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReaper95 View Post
Honestly? Xavi's been here less than a month I believe, I've already got him doing all sorts of stuff around the weave.
What do you mean by that? Just because I make the maps you ask for, doesn't mean I do it for you! AND you even stole my glass of milk! The hide of some people. Here, have your stinkin cupcake back, I don't want it with no milk.

*Xaviien throws the delicious looking cupcake at DaReaper*
Dice Roll: 1d20+3
d20 Results: 4 (Total = 7)
Flying cupcake attack
Dice Roll: 1d4+1
d4 Results: 1 (Total = 2)
Flying cupcake damage
The cupcake misses Reap entirely, and smacks Carsonn on the nose for
or should he get to roll for defence or something? If he has AC of 2, does that negate all damage?
2 damage

Dice Roll: 1d20+12z
d20 Results: 9 (Total = 21)
Does DaReaper's Con Succeed Against the poison? (21)

Nope, take an additional.. wait... darn illusions are immune to poison.